Why does PE material printing fall off?
If the bottle of PE material is printed directly, it has no fastness and will fall off quickly. Because the PE material is oily, the screen printing ink is difficult to adhere to.
The general solution is to melt the oil film on the surface of the bottle by means of high temperature heating. Printing must be completed within 48 hours after heating, if over time
The surface of the bottle will re-form the oil film.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection system
- Clamping system
- Hydraulic system
- Electrical control
- Heating / cooling
- Lubrication system
- Safety monitoring
- Before operating the main points
- Classification and purpose
- What are the characteristics of extrusion blow ...
- About Extrusion blow moulding / blow molding ma...
- Lubricating oil blow molding barrel features