1. Energy Saving
Energy savings at least 40% greater than conventional fixed displacement pump systems (The energy-saving effect varies depending on the operation conditions.)
2. High Accuracy with Simple Operation
High-Accuracy servo control according to analog pressure (P) / flow rate (Q) voltage commands
3.Longer life for hydraulic units & O sealings
MOOG Servo motor due to its instant reaction speed, it does not require always running like traditional induction motor, so the hydraulic oil temperature is lower, which protect the hydraulic units and O-rings to use more longer life.
4. Faster Shipping Adjustment
Simple adjustment to start a trial run on the machine, meaning a shorter adjustment time
5. Improving the Working Environment
Reduced noise during operation
6. Exceeds Standard of High Efficiency Motor regulation
Incorporating a motor dedicated to servo-based rotational speed control
Since no induction motor is used, the maximum discharge rate of the pump does not fluctuate depending on the power supply frequency, making it unnecessary to adjust the machines’ maximum speed for each shipping destination.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection system
- Clamping system
- Hydraulic system
- Electrical control
- Heating / cooling
- Lubrication system
- Safety monitoring
- Before operating the main points
- Classification and purpose
- Development trend of blow molding machine/ blow...
- Advantages, Disadvantages and Development Direc...
- How to distinguish between blow molding, inject...
- Blow Molding Machine for making high quality Pl...
- From 0 to 1, the innovative path of injection b...