Heating / cooling
Heating system is used to heat the cylinder and injection nozzle, injection molding machine barrel generally use electric coil as a heating device, installed in the barrel of the external, and the use of thermocouple detection. Heat through the cylinder wall to provide material plasticizing heat source; cooling system is mainly used to cool the oil temperature, the oil temperature is too high will cause a variety of failures so the oil temperature must be controlled. Another need to cool down the material in the vicinity of the material under the mouth to prevent the melting of raw materials in the next feed, resulting in raw materials can not be normally expected.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection system
- Clamping system
- Hydraulic system
- Electrical control
- Lubrication system
- Safety monitoring
- Before operating the main points
- Classification and purpose
- Working principle of Blow moulding machine
- About Blow Molding
- Blow Molding Plastic Mould Common Sense
- What can you do from blow molding machine?
- What's The Difference of Injection Blow Molding...