Energy saving effect of extrusion blow molding machine
The energy saving of extrusion blow molding machine can be divided into two parts:
one is the power part,
the other is the heating part.
Power part energy saving: most of the use of frequency converter, energy saving means by saving the residual energy of the motor, such as the actual power of the motor is 50Hz, and in actual production, you actually need only 30Hz to produce enough, the excess energy consumption is wasted, the frequency converter is to change the power output of the motor to achieve the effect of energy saving.
Heating part of energy saving: heating part of the energy saving is mostly using electromagnetic heater energy saving, energy saving rate is about the old resistance ring 30%-70%.
1. compared with the resistance heating, the electromagnetic heater has more than one insulation layer, and the utilization rate of heat energy increases.
2. compared with resistance heating, the electromagnetic heater acts directly on the heating of the pipe and reduces the heat loss of heat transfer.
3. compared with the resistance heating, the heating speed of the electromagnetic heater is faster than 1/4, and the heating time is reduced.
4. compared with the resistance heating, the heating speed of the electromagnetic heater is fast, the production efficiency is improved, and the motor is in the saturation state, which reduces the electric energy loss caused by the high power and low demand.
The above four points are why flying like an electromagnetic heater can save energy up to 30%-70% on blow molding machines.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection system
- Clamping system
- Hydraulic system
- Electrical control
- Heating / cooling
- Lubrication system
- Safety monitoring
- Before operating the main points
- Classification and purpose
- Safe operation process of blow molding machine
- Problems that should be paid attention to when ...
- Why does PE material printing fall off?
- What are the characteristics of extrusion blow ...
- About Extrusion blow moulding / blow molding ma...
- Lubricating oil blow molding barrel features