Classification and purpose
Injection molding machine has the ability to form a complex plastic shape, precision or with a metal insert texture of plastic products, is widely used in national defense, mechanical and electrical, automotive, transportation, building materials, packaging, agriculture, culture and education and health People in all fields of daily life. In the rapid development of the plastics industry today, injection molding machines occupy an important position both in terms of quantity and variety. The total number of injection molding machines accounts for 20% to 30% of the total plastic molding equipment. As a result, plastic injection molding machines have achieved the fastest growth in production volume One of the most models. According to statistics, from 1996 to 1998, China exported 8,383 injection molding machines (sets) and imported 42,959 injection molding machines (sets), of which, the output of injection molding machines in China reached 20,000 sets in 1998, accounting for the total sales of the presses 42.9%.
China has more manufacturers of injection molding machines, according to incomplete statistics has more than 2,000. Injection molding machine structure is vertical and horizontal two. By the production of products can be divided into ordinary and precision injection molding machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection system
- Clamping system
- Hydraulic system
- Electrical control
- Heating / cooling
- Lubrication system
- Safety monitoring
- Before operating the main points
- Working principle of Blow moulding machine
- About Blow Molding
- Blow Molding Plastic Mould Common Sense
- What can you do from blow molding machine?
- What's The Difference of Injection Blow Molding...
- Advantage of SERVO MOTOR
- How to choose the right bottle blowing machine
- Production technology of plastic Injection Blow...
- Hollow Blow molding mould
- About Extrusion blow Molding / Blow moulding ma...