Blow molding machine repair and use specifications
1. Inspection of machine assembly Inspection of machine assembly should be carried out if new purchased extrusion blow molding hollow molding unit. After the equipment is installed according to the instructions, the whole unit should be corrected, including the alignment between the extruder head and the clamping device, the installation of the water cooling pipe of the die and the check of the correct direction, the convenience of the operator and the control device (electrical control box, programmable controller, keyboard, etc.), the feeding and finished product. Placement, waste recycling process is smooth without affecting normal operation, the location of relevant auxiliary equipment is appropriate. Only when the inspection results of equipment assembly meet the production and safety requirements, the equipment is in the best state of assembly.
2. Check the hydraulic and lubrication system; Check the hydraulic level gauges of extrusion blow molding machines and various hydraulic devices to keep the oil tank above the base level.
3.. The preparation work before starting is as follows.
1) Material used in extrusion hollow blow molding machine should meet the drying requirements and further drying if necessary.
2) According to the variety and size of the product, select the head specifications and install the head in the following order: the head flange, mold, die, porous plate and filter screen.
3) connect the compressed air pipe, install the core mold and the heating ring. Check and turn on the water system. Adjust the clearance of the die evenly, check the alignment of the main engine and auxiliary machine center line.
4) Start extruder, clamping device, manipulator and other operating equipment, carry out no-load operation, check the operation of the various safety emergency device is normal, find out the fault and remove it in time.
5) According to the technical conditions, set the temperature of the extrusion blow molding machine head and heating section by section, and test the integrity of each heating section with scrap material, check whether there is no heating phenomenon; when the temperature of each part reaches the set temperature, the constant temperature is 0.5-1 H.
6) on the programmable controller, according to the technological requirements, the thickness of each parison wall shall be set.
7) Start-up blanking generally first open the outer layer to prevent the inner layer after opening due to excessive pressure, resulting in material from the outer layer reflux. The cutting flow rate frequency increases step by step from small to large to prevent the screw screw from being screwed because of low temperature.
8) technology conditions:
(A). The temperature of raw material should be controlled in the range of 170 - 230 C.
(B.) blow molding ratio is controlled in the range of (1.5 - 3):l for blow molding bottle products.
(C.) the pressure of the compressed air is 0.3 to 0.6MPa for blow molding the products.
(D.) The mold temperature for forming bottle is 20-50 C, and the cooling setting time accounts for 50-60% of the total production cycle time.
4. Attentions to shut down: when shutdown, the rotational speed reset to zero, each heating section closed step by step; shut down the mold, in a closed state, blowing needle half a centimeter away from the mold, to prevent hard objects falling into the mold causing damage; the mold for rust inhibitor. Turn off the main power supply, lubricate the equipment, add lubricant, clean up the whole machine sanitation, close the water strings; if the shutdown time is long, must put the mold internal water clean, prevent rust blockage.
5.In order to prevent accidental injury, safety shield should be installed at the transmission part of all machines; safety door should be provided at the demoulding and taking-out exit of products; safety and heat preservation shield should be provided at the heating area of machines; protection devices should be provided for crushers to prevent steel from falling into the machine and workers from hand penetration into the machine; emergency brake buttons and sirens should be installed at the key parts, and hydraulic tests should be carried out regularly. In the molding operation, if there are more than two people to operate, must be clear division of labor; in the equipment or mold unloading, should cut off the power supply, gas, and hang "maintenance" signs at the repair site; large container production, because of the mold cavity volume is large, in order to prevent the human body into the mold cavity, should be installed safety door, not closed, personnel is not. The protective measures against the failure to close the mold are as follows: no welding, gas cutting and other high-temperature operations near the machine head should be carried out during the molding operation; no operator should stand under the machine head to prevent the overheated melt from splashing and hurting people when the cold car is turned on; while crushing the material, the power supply should be cut off and the outer cover should be opened for maintenance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection system
- Clamping system
- Hydraulic system
- Electrical control
- Heating / cooling
- Lubrication system
- Safety monitoring
- Before operating the main points
- Classification and purpose
- Características y aplicaciones de botellas de p...
- How did the film blow out?
- What material can be used for hollow blow moldi...
- Influence of filter net of Blow moulding machin...
- Energy saving effect of blow moulding machine
- How to install the cylinder of the blow molding...
- Processing of plastic bottles, blow molding mac...
- How to quickly change the die of blow molding m...
- What are the cooling methods of blow moulding m...
- What are the characteristics of machine molds f...