Also known as Hollow blow molding, a rapid development of plastic processing methods. Blow moulding process during World War II, the production of a low-density polyethylene vial was started. In the late 50, with the birth of high-density polyethylene and blow molding machine development, blow molding technology has been widely used. The volume of hollow containers can reach thousands of liters, and some production has been controlled by computer. Suitable for blow molding plastics are polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene , polyester and so on, the resulting empty containers are widely used as industrial packaging containers. According to the production method of Parison, blow molding can be divided into extrusion blow molding and injection blow molding, the new development of multi-layer blow molding and stretch blow molding.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Injection system
- Clamping system
- Hydraulic system
- Electrical control
- Heating / cooling
- Lubrication system
- Safety monitoring
- Before operating the main points
- Classification and purpose
- Blow Molding Plastic Mould Common Sense
- What can you do from blow molding machine?
- What's The Difference of Injection Blow Molding...
- Advantage of SERVO MOTOR
- How to choose the right bottle blowing machine
- Production technology of plastic Injection Blow...
- Hollow Blow molding mould
- About Extrusion blow Molding / Blow moulding ma...
- What is the difference between injection mould ...
- How to choose plastic mould steel material / In...